Skip to main content

Bella Thorne Shows Off Toned Abs on Instagram but Let Her Face As Secrets

Bella Thorne is gaining a lot of admirers along the way her showing off her new gym-toned body on Instagram.


But she really wants to talk about her new face.

“It’s pretty simple,” she told FOX411 at the Miss Me Spring launch event. “I got a face steamer, so I steam my face with coconut oil and do all of that good stuff. I’ve got a really good stem cell serum I use that's really hydrating and stuff, and then I wash my face with Neutrogena pink grapefruit and then I put some SPF and some Evian to refresh myself during the day. I carry a bottle in my purse and I’ll randomly spay it if I’m going to the gym to just open up my pores so I don't find my skin crusty.”


The 18-year-old actress turned beauty icon isn't used to her new role yet.

“I don’t know, I don’t even think about it! It’s good I guess!” she said.

Thorne has been dating British actor Gregg Sulkin since 2015 and she revealed their special Valentine's Day plans.

“I think me and the BF, we might take a trip out somewhere,” she said. “I think we might do something like that, and if not, we will be in bed watching Netflix ordering food."

Source : Fox News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lady Gaga Becomes Marc Jacobs’s Most Talked Model

For his fall/winter 2016 show, Marc Jacobs cast a special guest — Lady Gaga. The platform boots-habituĂ© was slipped into the lineup of well-shod models, wearing an oversize coat with fur sleeves over a pussy-bow blouse. The designer also outfitted Gaga at Monday night’s Grammy Awards in an ornate blue gown for the red carpet and a sequined white suit during her David Bowie tribute performance. (Another notable cameo in the show: Hillary Clinton, whose visage appeared on Jacobs-designed shirts worn by both a front-row Anna Wintour and the designer himself.) Source : The New York Times

ISIS Claimed to Execute Two Chinese Teachers

Isis claimed to execute two Chinese teachers who have been kidnapped in Pakistan last month. Source : CNN "ISIS has already killed two Chinese who had been kidnapped in Baluchistan, Southwest Pakistan," informed ISIS , Amaq, Thursday (8/6). China Foreign Ministry acknowledged that two citizens had kidnapped by armed men disguised as police officers in Pakistan. "We've been working to save those who were abducted during a past few days," confirmed the China Foreign Ministry, as quoted by Reuters. However, China foreign minister will try to verify the information through different source, including working closely with Pakistan authorities. During this time, ISIS is indeed working to build its power in Pakistan. They often launch attacks, including an attack in the Office of Senate in Baluchistan that killed 25 people last month. Lately, the Chinese Embassy to Pakistan have repeatedly asked Islamabad to improve the security around the are, especia...

Trump's Mock on Clinton, Clinton World: Criticism of Bill's High Demand on Wife's Campaign

Clinton World is scoffing at suggestions from Donald Trump and other Republicans. They said that Hillary Clinton is making a mistake in suggesting she’d give a major role in her White House on the issue of the economy to Bill Clinton. Trump has mocked the suggestion of putting the former president to work. “How can Crooked Hillary put her husband in charge of the economy when he was responsible for NAFTA, the worst economic deal in U.S. history?” the presumptive GOP presidential nominee tweeted on Tuesday. And former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) suggested that the promise of such a major role for Bill Clinton suggests he is effectively running for a third term. “The president of the United States has an actual job to create jobs, create wealth, create take home pay,” he said on Fox Business Network. “That’s Hillary’s job if she wants to be president. That’s not the first spouse’s job.” The Clinton camp sees Bill Clinton as a valuable asset and believes the GOP a...